4 Star Bed and Breakfast Pembrokeshire at Scoveston Grove
- 3 quality ensuite rooms
- free wifi in all rooms
- Silver Award winners in Tourism Awards Finest Pembrokeshire Breakfast!
- quiet location with plenty of off road parking
- no. 1 on Tripadvisor – take a look at our reviews
- Book your stay with us now using secure online booking
You can still reserve your room without using a credit/debit card
Simply call or email – 01646 602554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If it’s a relaxing break you’re after, you are off to a good start choosing Pembrokeshire. What would now make it even more of a relaxing retreat from your busy, everyday lives, is to stay with us at Scoveston Grove Bed and Breakfast, whether on a holiday, or here on business.
Why would anyone choose us?
It would seem we can provide the things people need for a perfect get-away break. A friendly welcome, with homemade cakes and tea as soon as you walk through the door for example. Or maybe a glass of our homemade elderflower cordial.
Also, our 3 en-suite guest rooms are fresh, comfy, immaculately clean (as you would expect) and filled with our own special little touches … all adding to that get-away-from-it-all experience. Another important thing that keep our guests returning – the breakfast. High quality, hyper-local produce (we grow the blackcurrants and raspberries used in our jam for example) and plenty of it. Well presented, but not too posh for the odd dollop of ketchup.
If you need a lie in this is the place to stay…slow paced, with times to suit you, not us…you are on holiday after all. If getting up and out and about is your thing, earlier breakfasts are fine by us too. Oh…and of course… our position. Well off the road, down a farm track, with plenty of safe parking. A secluded retreat and yet, so perfectly placed for all parts of Pembrokeshire. Our intention is always to do the best we can, treating all our bed and breakfast guests, whoever you are, wherever you come from, with the best of care, so you have the best of times.
Sue and Ray, Scoveston Grove Bed and Breakfast
Rock Cottage our self catering cottage
- – Big enough to sleep 7, cosy enough for 2.
- – Log burner, aga and full central heating
- – 5 Star Visit Wales grading
- – Rock Cottage is a great place to relax.
- – With homemade cake and a complimentary bottle of wine.
- – Rock Cottage self catering website